Friday, August 14, 2015

My Sweet Forever

I sure do love my patterns and I especially love repeating them over, and over and over again. So when I received a box from American Crafts full of their latest collections, I was in Heaven, so to speak!

My first assignment was to work with the Documentary collection.  I'm loving the new color palette but I especially like all the geometric elements of it. I decided to embrace them and created this sweet layout.


How to:

  1. Cut six of your favorite circle patterns from the Confetti paper and set them aside.
  2. Print 3 photos and cut them into a circle in 3 different sizes - 3", 2.5" and 2".
  3. Select 3 tags from the Minc tags included in this collection.  If you have a Minc, use different colors of foil for them all.
  4. Arrange your pattern circles, photos, tags and rosettes on the page, making sure many of them overlap each other.
  5. Next, hand stitch around the pattern circles.
  6. Add a title using a combination of Thickers and die-cuts and even leftover bits from the foil resist.
  7. Once everything is in place, add mist and embellishments, like puffy stickers, die cuts, rub-ons.



Supplies: Documentary collection: (340296) - Confetti paper, (340305) - Fancy Free paper, (340206) - Rosettes, (340204) - Dir-cut cardstock shapes, (340201) - Puffy stickers, (340203) - Rub-on transfer sheets, (340207) - Wood buttons, (340205) - Cork Bows, (340202) - Desktop puffy letter stickers, (340217) - Min Tags, Minc foils: (369980) - Teal, (369973) - Gold, (369982) - Hot Pink

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layout! I love all the circles and the stitching!

ÅsaJ said...

So adorable!!! Love this and I´m so glad that I´ve found your blog!